埃及人。2011年本科毕业于埃及明亚工程技术高等学院（El Minia High Institute for Engineering and Technology），平均绩点为3.48 (84.6%)，毕业课题为明亚城市社区的规划与设计。2011年至2016年，在明亚工程技术高等学院担任助教（demonstrator）。在此期间，攻读了城市规划的硕士，研究贫民窟地区的城乡关联以及扶贫问题。在2016年，开始担任助理讲师，用之前所学的知识和经验帮助其他学生研究同样的问题。
Urban Policies Appropriate for Poverty Reduction in Informal Squatters at the Outskirts of Minia City, Case of West Neighborhood Study. Minia Journal of Engineering and Technology (MJET), 2016, 35 (2). 阿拉伯语
Mahran Gamal Naguib Mahran
Admission Date: september,2019
Admission program: PHD, 4 years
I am a PHD student in school of civil engineering and architecture, Zhejiang University, Chinese Government Scholarship program. I always had an interest and passion for Architecture and urban planning, I hold a bachelor's degree in architecture 2011 from El Minia High Institute for Engineering and Technology (MHIET) with an overall GPA 3.48 (84.6%) and my graduation project was planning and designing neighborhood in Minia city (Excellent grade), ranked first on class.
I was hired as a demonstrator at the department of architecture at the MHIET from 2011-2016. Therefore, I decided to proceed and enhance my education by obtaining a master's degree in urban planning which was on Rural Urban linkages and poverty reduction in slum areas (faculty of engineering, Minia University 2016). Thus, I managed to also address my knowledge and experience to other students that have the same desire as me by working as an assistant lecturer at the same Institute (2016).
Urban planning graduation projects on which I supervised:
• Designing both structural and detailed plan of a new city in Samalout located in Minia governorate with a population of 150,000 planned on 1800 acres of land. (2019).
• Designing both structural and detailed plan of a new city in Bani - Mazar located in Minia governorate with a population of 180.00 planned on 2200 acres of land (2019).
• Planning a new urban settlement on the western desert route occupying 50,000 residents in Maghagha city (2018).
• Designing a structural plan for a new city at the western desert, Minia governorate with a population of 150.000, located on an area of 2500 acers (2015).
• Minia Journal of Engineering and Technology (MJET) Vol. 35, No 2, July 2016 "Urban Policies Appropriate for Poverty Reduction in Informal Squatters at the Outskirts of Minia City, Case of West neighborhood study".