Noman Sahito生活在巴基斯坦第一大城市卡拉奇。本科和硕士皆毕业于Mehran University of Engineering & Technology城市与区域规划专业，2010年毕业后一直在该校担任助理教授。2016年9月起，在浙江大学城乡规划学科攻读博士学位。
Han Haoying, Sahito Noman*, Nguyen Thuy Van Thi, Hwang Jinsoo*, Asif Muhammad. Exploring the Features of Sustainable Urban Form and the Factors that Provoke Shoppers towards Shopping Malls. Sustainability, 2019, 11(17): 1-20.
- Sahito Noman, Han Haoying, Nguyen Thuy Van Thi, Exploring the Factors Influencing the Shoppers Attractiveness towards Commercial Complex in Hangzhou, China. The 2018 Inter-University Symposium on Asian Megacities, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, 2018.
- Sahito Noman, Han Haoying, Kalwar Saima. Analysis of Contemporary Public Transit Services With Bus Rapid Transit System (BRT): the case study of Karachi city, Pakistan. The 14th International Congress of Asian Planning Schools Association, Tsinghua University Beijing, 2017.
- Sahito Noman, Han Haoying, Kalwar Saima. Assessing Land Use Changes and Measuring Urban Sprawl: A Case Study of Karachi City Pakistan. The 22nd Inter-University Seminar on Asian Megacities, Tianjin University, Tianjin, 2017.
PhD scholar, Department, of Urban and Rural Planning
College of Civil Engineering and Architecture.
Experience and Responsibilities
Got admission in PhD, September 2016;
Expected to be Graduation March 2020;
- Working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of City & Regional Planning, Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan. Since September, 20010 to date;
- To conduct undergraduate and Post graduate classes in department;
- Class advisor of various Batches and student counseling since 2010;
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO) coordinator of the Department since November, 2011;
- Conduct Internal Audits of the various departments and institution of University since 2013;
- Event Secretary of one day Seminar on Rapid Urban Growth Challenges in Developing Countries held on 22nd January 2015.
Qualification, Awards, and Achievements
- Masters in City and Regional Planning, Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan in 2015;
- Bachelor in City and Regional Planning, Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan in 2010;
- Class representative in undergraduate for 3 years;
- Topper and Best Graduate award in bachelor.
Seminars and Workshops
- Presented paper The Inter-University Symposium on Asian Megacities, Hangzhou, China, May 5-6, 2018;
- Presented paper in conference The 22nd Inter-University Seminar on Asian Megacities, Tianjin, China, September 16-18, 2017;
- Presented paper in 14th international congress of planning school association held on October 12-14th 2017 in Tsinghua University.
- Participated and organize in one day Seminar on Biomass Resource Utilization for Clean Energy Production and Socio-Economic Development in Rural Areas held on 13th January, 2016;
- Participated in two day Training Workshop on Integrated Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Development held on 26-27 November, 2015 at Karachi, under the auspices of Pakistan Sustainable Transportation (PAKSTRAN) Project. Organized by IUCN, Pakistan;
- Participated in Active Citizens Training of Facilitators held on 31th August-04 September, 2015 organized by the British Council at Mehran University of Engineering and Technology Jamshoro;
- Participated in one month training on Professional Competency Enhancement Program for Teachers (PCEPT) held on 28th April - 05th June, 2014 at Mehran University of Engineering and Technology Jamshoro;
- Participated in five day on campus Indigenous On-Campus Training (IOT) on Quality Assurance, Stock Management and Hostel Management held on 9th - 15th December, 2014 at Mehran University of Engineering and Technology Jamshoro;
- Participated in two day Training on Internal QMS Auditor Course (based on ISO 9001:2008) held on 22nd -23rd August 2013 organized by LRQ at Mehran University of Engineering and Technology Jamshoro;
- Participated in two weeks internship from 1st - 17th July 2009 in Civil Aviation Authority, at works and Development Department Karachi;
- Participated in two weeks Surveying Camp held on 29th October - 14th November, 2007 at Mehran University of Engineering and Technology Jamshoro.